Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chuckmsp

Visualizer Prop for Singing Snowman and Light Bulbs

Everything I've found on the forum is fairly old so hopefully this will bring some new life to this topic.  

I have the HolidayCoro singing light bulbs and snowman, looking for someone that has a nice visualizer prop file that will help me sequence these characters in the LOR Sequence Editor.  I am more than willing to pay for a good prop file that includes all 8 channels for the snowman and another prop file with all 8 channels for the singing light bulbs.  The prop file should be a complete image of each character with the proper channels assigned and lights drawn as in the HolidayCoro instructions.  Even something that is close that I can modify will be good at this point.

Thanks in advance for any help:)

I have a lpf file i created for 1 singing light bulb face if you would still like it - it is set up for 8 channels.

Thanks for the file !!

Maybe someone has a good image of the singing snowman that I could use as a background to create a visualizer or prop file from?  Needs to be a digitally drawn image of some kind with dimensions of no more than 1600 x 900 pixels, not a photo of the actual Coro Board as I have tried that already and it does not work well.  Any help is greatly appreciated and I am willing to compensate someone for the help.

if you jump on the Lord forums dibblejr is the resident singing faces guru he has hundreds of songs already sequenced and is really cool about sharing 

I assume you mean the LOR forums (not sure about the LORD Forums).  I have posted there as well.  Really looking for the Visualizer File or Prop file, I will do my own sequencing.  Thanks for the help :)

Here is the reply I got from JR on the LOR forum (this and other posts have been very helpful).  I was able to get my hands on some very nice Singing Light Bulb prop and visualizer files.

You can use the LOROC (Light O Rama Object Creator) to make your prop using clip art and tracing, pretty simple.

I will look around and see but the snowman is gonna be a tuff one to find. Several of us have requested it. That's the one thing that HC could provide, the LPF file with their coro.

JR

Posted (edited)

This year's Christmas Expo is in Nashville and there will be a lot of people there who could help you with this. http://www.christmasexpo.com/

Edited by JeffCarter

Oh No !!  for some reason I wish you wouldn't have told me about this Expo :)

It sounds like HolidayCoro is going to send me a diagram of the singing snowman with guitar.  If they do I will be able to create the Visualizer and prop files myself.