Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Holiday Projectors

LED Light Sale of a Lifetime

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share a great opportunity buy if anyone is looking for LED lights in 5mm, M6 and C7. These lights are all Brand New in boxes or shrink wrapped spools. Please see the attachments for the Qtys and pricing. I'm quite confident that it is as low pricing as you'll ever see from my research.

All the LED Lights that we sell are single, I Mold construction. Wire gauge is 22. These are very well made lights, we have been using the same factory for 10 years now without issue. The reason for the low pricing is two fold. One our spools were mislabeled so we cannot sell them to retail, but this obviously doesn't matter for home use and our box lights did not arrive until mid November, so we are looking to lighten our load a little bit with those in the off season.

All sales will need to be in case packs, which are 4 for the spools and either 18 or 24 for the boxed lights. If you have any questions please fire away. Dan@HolidayProjectors.com

Thanks,

Dan

Spools.pdf

Box Lights.pdf

2 people like this

Are these sealed bulbs or replaceable?

6 hours ago, KeysNole said:

Are these sealed bulbs or replaceable?

For anyone interested I have been in touch with Dan and requested sample strings. I will critique the product and share here on PC. The sample was promptly shipped and is due today. If the product is as advertised, molded husk, sealed non replaceable bulbs then these are some really great prices. 

I'm curious if the multi strings are warm or cool. If they look close to incandescent's then i'd be interested in some.

So if I can read right....4 spools for 20 dollars?

Hi All,

To answer some questions. Yes, the LED's are one piece, they are not replaceable. I have been buying from the same factory since 2006 which should tell you something. 

The multi color whites have cool white LED's in the strand, not warm white.

Spools are $20 each, in cases of 4. That would be $80 a case. 

I'm going to list some other items in a bit that may be of interest to you guys...any questions feel free to ask away.

1 person likes this

Bill, any updates?

On 3/9/2017 at 1:53 PM, KeysNole said:

Bill, any updates?

Sorry for the lag in getting back with a critique, I received a sample string from Dan as promised and am happy with the product. Very bright, no flicker, non replaceable and appear to be full wave. I was sent a string of 5mm and the domes are slightly smaller than the 5mm I have from HLE but when lit, are as bright. The only concern I had was just how sealed the lights are at the point where the wires enter, sacrificing the set I cut open several and although the design is different at the point of wire entry than what I am used to, once the wires enter the socket the bottom third of the socket is molded solid and appears to eliminate any water intrusion. So, IMHO thumbs up for the price.

WP_20170310_001.jpg

WP_20170308_001.jpg

WP_20170310_004.jpg

WP_20170310_005.jpg

1 person likes this

So Don, how much for 1 then?

So what does "full wave" mean?

- Greg

Full wave is nothing more then a rectifier , to get rid of the flicker that you see from LED lights....call it a filter in essence...hope that helps....

1 person likes this

Sorry, I've been AWOL. Is this sale still on?

Hi, Yes sale is still on but we are showing at a large show in Las Vegas this week so if all goes well these will be gone by next week. If anyone wants to place an order I would suggest moving on these soon.

Thanks,

Dan

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Holiday Projectors said:

Hi, Yes sale is still on but we are showing at a large show in Las Vegas this week so if all goes well these will be gone by next week. If anyone wants to place an order I would suggest moving on these soon.

Thanks,

Dan

ok you got my attention, now just a few questions to help determine if I want boxes or spools....#1 ....$80 for a case of 4 spools right? What is shipping to 29341, and can I mix and match to get a total of 4......#2...how many boxes in a case,,,,,total for a case shipped to 29341, and can I mix and match those...let me know asap. Thanks Don

Hi Don,

We have several open boxes of spools, let me know which ones you need and I'll get you a total.

Thanks,

Dan

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Holiday Projectors said:

Hi Don,

We have several open boxes of spools, let me know which ones you need and I'll get you a total.

Thanks,

Dan

red green blue and white cool or warm...Don

I'm interested in some C7 lights if still available, how long is each strand/set?

C-7's are spaced 6" , 25 lights on a strand or 100 lights on a spool. 

Interested in 2 C7 white bulb spools or 6 25 Ct white C7 boxes.

No problem, email me your paypal email and Ill send an invoice.

Thanks,

Dan

Just to keep this thread going :) here is a list of new or "like new" inflatables, both Halloween and Christmas. Id love to sell them as a lot but not sure if anyone can use 48 inflatables at once. Again, if anyone is interested, you can email me, Dan@HolidayProjectors.com.

inflatable opportunity.xlsx

I would like estimate for a case of c7  25ct red and 1 case of each red green warm white c6 zip 31558 

mohorcicjeffery@gmail.com

On 3/15/2017 at 11:57 AM, Holiday Projectors said:

Hi Don,

Thanks,

Dan

still waiting on a quote for 4 spools shipped to 29341, red..green..white...and blue