Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

merrymidget

LED lights for sale,almost brand new!

I have about 25 strands of 100 green 5mm sets for sale,used only 1 season-purchased from Holiday lights express.these are the sealed,professional type.$10 per strand

Also about 20 sets of 50 multicolor strands,also 5mm sealed pro type $8/strand

looking for local sale in the atlanta area{ I am in Grayson/Snellville area}

various other xmas stuff available too,timers,cords,reels,lumimara tree candles,etc local pickup only.

1 person likes this

I have about 25 strands of 100 green 5mm sets for sale,used only 1 season-purchased from Holiday lights express.these are the sealed,professional type.$10 per strand
Also about 20 sets of 50 multicolor strands,also 5mm sealed pro type $8/strand
looking for local sale in the atlanta area{ I am in Grayson/Snellville area}

various other xmas stuff available too,timers,cords,reels,lumimara tree candles,etc local pickup only.

Not interested in shipping?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Would like to avoid shipping if possible,but would consider it if anyone wanted all the strands.

If you don't get any takers and are willing to ship which I would be more than happy to cover, I could use 5-8 of the green.

Mike

Would like to avoid shipping if possible,but would consider it if anyone wanted all the strands.

I can't go for that much, but I would be interested in some green if you decide to ship.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anyone it the Atlanta area want to make a offer to come pick these up? Going in the yard sale real soon if not according to "the boss"!!!!

14 hours ago, merrymidget said:

Anyone it the Atlanta area want to make a offer to come pick these up? Going in the yard sale real soon if not according to "the boss"!!!!

You need to find a better hiding place for your stuff!!!

TED

1 person likes this

Hard to do when you are moving from Atlanta to the Maryland/Delaware coast-every box gets triple evaluated before it gets approval to make the journey! Only a week or two before the day comes......come on you Atlanta peeps,someone must need some lights,lol. I told her I just may pack them in the SUV and meet some member along the route to sell them to!

Hey Midget, how much for the whole lot...shipped to 60515

What kind of offer would you take fo them for one us locals? First I am seeing this. 

51 minutes ago, jfelix said:

What kind of offer would you take fo them for one us locals? First I am seeing this. 

prices in first post,buy either all the green,or all the multicolor and I will knock 1/3 off- must hurry as I am leaving Georgia around the 15th!

13 hours ago, Big J Illinois said:

Hey Midget, how much for the whole lot...shipped to 60515

I just dont have the time or energy to properly rebox and ship,packing up house and meeting people to donate some of the furniture,etc etc is killing me,along with a full workload.

How far are you from the marietta area, over an hour?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I can usuall make it to marietta in about 45 minutes

I let you know soon if I can make the drive over there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

OK. I will only be in Atlanta for another week or so,then off to Delaware!

Edited by merrymidget
1 person likes this

Update! all multi-color sets sold--Green 5mm sets still available for local pickup in Atlanta until the 17th,then they will be in Delaware! Also have some green 5mm twinkling sets I forgot to put in 1st post....all mint condition,no cuts,nicks,or repairs ever made to them.