Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

merrymidget

LED lights for sale,almost brand new!

I have about 25 strands of 100 green 5mm sets for sale,used only 1 season-purchased from Holiday lights express.these are the sealed,professional type.$10 per strand

Also about 20 sets of 50 multicolor strands,also 5mm sealed pro type $8/strand

looking for local sale in the atlanta area{ I am in Grayson/Snellville area}

various other xmas stuff available too,timers,cords,reels,lumimara tree candles,etc local pickup only.

1 person likes this

I have about 25 strands of 100 green 5mm sets for sale,used only 1 season-purchased from Holiday lights express.these are the sealed,professional type.$10 per strand
Also about 20 sets of 50 multicolor strands,also 5mm sealed pro type $8/strand
looking for local sale in the atlanta area{ I am in Grayson/Snellville area}

various other xmas stuff available too,timers,cords,reels,lumimara tree candles,etc local pickup only.

Not interested in shipping?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Would like to avoid shipping if possible,but would consider it if anyone wanted all the strands.

If you don't get any takers and are willing to ship which I would be more than happy to cover, I could use 5-8 of the green.

Mike

Would like to avoid shipping if possible,but would consider it if anyone wanted all the strands.

I can't go for that much, but I would be interested in some green if you decide to ship.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Anyone it the Atlanta area want to make a offer to come pick these up? Going in the yard sale real soon if not according to "the boss"!!!!

14 hours ago, merrymidget said:

Anyone it the Atlanta area want to make a offer to come pick these up? Going in the yard sale real soon if not according to "the boss"!!!!

You need to find a better hiding place for your stuff!!!

TED