Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Blow Mold Expert

Mold Craft/Heller

Does anyone have a complete product list from mold Craft or Heller? Heller got the mold craft molds after they closed, and then the factory burnt, resulting in a complete loss. For this reason the molds were destroyed and not passes on to GF or Empire. This also means no product lists were passed on. The only record may he a product list from the years of production. As far as I know Heller didn't produce any new molds, just reproduced mold craft ones. Here are the ones I know of:

D*ck Wiken Carolers (never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

Junior size deer team(never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

Life Size deer team(never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

King Size deer team(never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

"Santa's Brownie's" Elves 

Life size Nativity

Mrs.Claus

Santa Claus

15 piece Nativity

7 piece lit Nativity

Male and female reindeer head wall hanging

Life Size deer team

Carolers (red and robe bottoms)

Male and female standing deer with Rudolph (not part of team) 

D*ck Wiken Victorian Carolers (never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

Victorian Carolers

Humpty Dumpty Bank

Clown Bank

Snowman Lamp

Easter Bunny Lamp

4' Christmas Coke Bottle(never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

8' Christmas Coke Bottle(never produced by Heller, just mold craft)

Does anyone have any other pieces by Mold Craft/Heller? Or at least an old product order list?

Edited by The Blow Mold Expert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few Mold-Craft banks, we have a few others but I have not taken pictures of them yet.

Heller Industries Nativity with Mold-Craft boy & girl Angel Singers

Mel

Mold-Craft%20Banks.jpg

Mold-CraftStandardNativitySet600.jpg

Mold-Craft 1957 & 1958 reindeer heads, these were sold both with and without lights.

Mel

ImportedPhotos00000800Text.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Mel Fischer said:

A few Mold-Craft banks, we have a few others but I have not taken pictures of them yet.

Heller Industries Nativity with Mold-Craft boy & girl Angel Singers

Mel

Mold-Craft%20Banks.jpg

Mold-CraftStandardNativitySet600.jpg

Mold-Craft 1957 & 1958 reindeer heads, these were sold both with and without lights.

Mel

ImportedPhotos00000800Text.jpg

Yes, I forgot to mention the angel singers. They also made carolers without wings in red robes from the same mold.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few Mold-Craft choir and angel singers.  These are the ones that I have pictures of so far.

The angel in the last picture was made in the late 1940's when Mold-Craft was still in Milwaukee, WI.  It has "Mold-Craft" and "Milwaukee" molded into the back of it.  I was told by the person we got it from that they purchased it from Mold-Craft in 1947.

Mel

Mold-CraftChoirBoysGirl42In700.jpg

IMG_2019700.jpg

IMG_0084800.jpg

HarkTheHeraldAngelsSing1500.jpg

HarktheHeraldAngelsSing2500.jpg

Mold-CraftAngelFront106Text.jpg

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mel Fischer said:

A few Mold-Craft choir and angel singers.  These are the ones that I have pictures of so far.

The angel in the last picture was made in the late 1940's when Mold-Craft was still in Milwaukee, WI.  It has "Mold-Craft" and "Milwaukee" molded into the back of it.  I was told by the person we got it from that they purchased it from Mold-Craft in 1947.

Mel

Mold-CraftChoirBoysGirl42In700.jpg

IMG_2019700.jpg

IMG_0084800.jpg

HarkTheHeraldAngelsSing1500.jpg

HarktheHeraldAngelsSing2500.jpg

Mold-CraftAngelFront106Text.jpg

 

That 1947 angel is part of the 15 piece Nativity. It is in the 1952 Garrison Wagner catalog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you post the picture from the 1952 Garrison-Wagner catalog?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mel Fischer said:

Could you post the picture from the 1952 Garrison-Wagner catalog?

Mel, I don't have a digital or physical copy of the catalog. A few years ago there was an eBay auction selling one. One of the photos happened to be of the page with the mold craft 15 piece Nativity. The auction ended long enough ago, that if you find the image in a Google search and try to click on it to enlarge, it says there is a page error. If you try to visit the eBay page it states "auction has ended" with no photos to view. However, if you come across the image in a Google search you can view it from the images page but if you try to enlarge it, the photo disappears. This a screenshot from Google images. This is the most I can enlarge it. The Nativity is at the top.

Screenshot_20170116-165315~2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for posting the picture and information, I do appreciate it.  I do recognize the set in the picture, that is the 60% life size set sculpted and copyrighted by Robert Wilcox with the wise men being 38" tall.  The 15 piece set sculpted by Wiken is the full life size set, the wise men in that set are 5' - 6' tall.  If I recall correctly, the Wiken set was done in 1953.  We have Mary and Joseph from both of these sets along with the Christ Child for the Wiken set and our angel is from the Robert Wilcox 60% life size set.

Mel

Edited by Mel Fischer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mel Fischer said:

Thank you for posting the picture and information, I do appreciate it.  I do recognize the set in the picture, that is the 60% life size set sculpted and copyrighted by Robert Wilcox with the wise men being 38" tall.  The 15 piece set sculpted by Wiken is the full life size set, the wise men in that set are 5' - 6' tall.  If I recall correctly, the Wiken set was done in 1953.  We have Mary and Joseph from both of these sets along with the Christ Child for the Wiken set and our angel is from the Robert Wilcox 60% life size set.

Mel

Here are photos of 12 pieces of the 15 piece Wiken set. It has been restored (first photo) and is displayed outfront a church.  The missing pieces are another sheep, shepherd (standing) and an ox.

Nativity.jpg

creche1_saintbernardRockvilleCT.jpg

Edited by The Blow Mold Expert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info guys!  I just came across this set, has 12 pieces.  I'm missing one wise man, a sheep, and what else?

IMG_9283.JPG

IMG_9284.JPG

IMG_9285.JPG

IMG_9286.JPG

ok, I see, I'm missing 2 sheep and one magi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 9:44 PM, DaveMal585 said:

Thanks for the info guys!  I just came across this set, has 12 pieces.  I'm missing one wise man, a sheep, and what else?

IMG_9283.JPG

IMG_9284.JPG

IMG_9285.JPG

IMG_9286.JPG

ok, I see, I'm missing 2 sheep and one magi.

The only other thing is the donkey, pictured on my post above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Blow Mold Expert said:

The only other thing is the donkey, pictured on my post above.

I do have the donkey, just not in the pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now