Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scot Meyers

Animated Lighting DEAL

AL  Fans

In 2007.  the Northfield Stapleton shopping center had an amazing light show  that ran for 2 years  and then the shopping center went a different route.  They stored 30 AL 16 channel boards and 10 Monster brains.     My friends at Holiday Artisans in Denver just acquired their decorations and are selling these boards and over half their Value.  these boards are in good condition. New ones run almost 400.00    but right now you can get these used boards with power prism outlets installed and in AL enclosures for 150.00 per board plus shipping.   The monster brains can be purchased for 150.00 each plus shipping.   THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to Get Good AL boards at over half the going rate of new ones.

So here is how it goes ...   You can email me at scotmeyers@outlook.com.   the timestamp on the received email is your place in line.  I will contact you with your place in line  and you can let me know how many you want until they are all gone.    I have pics and as soon as I can get my galaxy s6 to down load them  I will post the pics.   Good luck!!

Scot,

Great equipment + antiquated and abandoned software = far less than half of the original selling price. I haven't paid more than $100.00 a controller for any of my spares. I think your expectations are set a bit high.

Bill, you still running A.L. controllers if so how old are they?

Larry

Bill  i would do 100.00 per box plus shipping.  is that a good deal for you.

7 hours ago, Larry D said:

Bill, you still running A.L. controllers if so how old are they?

Larry

Larry, unbelievably yes. ran 62 controllers in last years show a couple were lc16's from 2005 and 1 64 board that is even older that's why I am always looking for backups to keep on hand.

Ok Bill, Have to ask, how are you programming your shows? We're still rocking an set of sd cards that Mark did years ago. Just adding controllers to make a small ranch house w/48 channels look better. Thanks for the feedback.

Larry

Larry,

Believe it or not I'm still plodding along with AD. I played around with Light show pro but just cant justify the cost of converting all the controllers over to LOR at 150.00 a controller times 65. With the antiquated software and this many channels I usually only add a single song each year.

Bill, Have a great season! Thanks for info. Still might asks questions if its ok?

9 hours ago, Larry D said:

Bill, Have a great season! Thanks for info. Still might asks questions if its ok?

Absolutely, Good luck!

Scot, will you post pictures you put in Sept post?

Thanks Larry

I emailed you twice with no response! 

Must not not want to sell them. You was supposed to give me shipping price so I could send money. 

ok  gang  LETS MAKE A DEAL!!   Darren Venticher wants these LC-16's out of his warehouse.    you can call Holiday artisans 3033330444  and make him an offer.

or email him at Darren@holidayartisans.com

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:07 PM, AWandKW said:

I emailed you twice with no response! 

Must not not want to sell them. You was supposed to give me shipping price so I could send money. 

sorry   Im not much of a seller  I was doing this as a favor to him.  but every email I had gotten after they replied  they decided not to buy them.     SO you can deal with Holiday Artisans directly  no more middle man.     Darren want to get these out of his warehouse they are taking up space