Member selling/trading/wanted forum?

Sickie Ickie

• Administrators

Hmmmmm.  We used to have a buy/sell/trade area.  I shut it down because something would be posted, sold or traded but the original post was never updated by the owner.  I'd end up catching all the flack from the want-to-be buyers.

But... if we see a need for resurrecting the buy/sell/trade area, just let me know.

• Members
On 12/10/2022 at 8:12 AM, chuck said:

Hmmmmm.  We used to have a buy/sell/trade area.  I shut it down because something would be posted, sold or traded but the original post was never updated by the owner.  I'd end up catching all the flack from the want-to-be buyers.

But... if we see a need for resurrecting the buy/sell/trade area, just let me know.

Thanks Chuck. I have some blow molds in one of my storage places, and will be emptying out my mom's old storage soon (I'm pretty sure she has some vintage ornaments and ?) It would be nice for people to show what they are offering and maybe provide a way for them to put a few bucks back into their display.

Illinois

• 1 month later...