Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Orville Fugitte

My LOR 80 Channel Halloween Sequences available for download

Okay I have uploaded all my LOR 80 Channel Halloween sequences to my Hotmail account for folks that may want them. I know it's a little late in the season for the Halloween sequneces, but you might still be able to work in a few for this year or use them next year for your 2011 Halloween Display.

The "EDITED MP3's" I used are also available BECAUSE they have all been edited (as in shortened) by removing a lot of the excess silence at the beginning and end of the MP3 and custom edited by removing bits and pieces of the song that were not appropriate to Halloween or had some "adult rated" language that was cut out/removed.

Only one "Edited MP3" is not mine and was sent to me, this song is the "Oogie Boogie Song" from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and was used as I received this very nice custom edit for the song.

I have also uploaded many WAV sound effects for Halloween as well.

Feel free to download what you want or need.

Everything can be found at these urls:

Main URL:

LOR 80 Channel Sequences (Sub-directory: LOR Animation Sequences): (removed at requeat of LOR-CF)

EDITED MP3's for my Sequences: (none are in their original time constraint). They are also at 128kbps or 192kbps and volume set at 90% using MP3 Gain. And I believe all are at a Constant Bit Rate. (But not 100% sure of that.) Send me a PM. (removed at requeat of LOR-CF)

Sound Effects (WAV): (removed at requeat of LOR-CF)

Edited by Carrie Sansing
Edited per LOR-CF's request, removal of MP3 url

Clay,

Thanks very much for doing this. It's really appreciated

I think a lot of folks will find this useful. It is nice you shared so much.

Thank you.

If it weren't for this site and the Light-O-Rama forums I would probably still be scratching my head on how to sequence music, get down timings, knowing how long it takes to sequence a song and other things related to doing these displays.

So this is a Thank You to ALL the folks that have shared things with me(and others) since I started and just before I got started in all this.

And I know just how frustrating it is to FIND the MP3/Music that someone used in their sequence so that it matches perfectly, so all the ones I used in mine were made available because I had changed/edited them to fit those sequences I had created.

This way the sequence would only require changes by the next persons by channging their channel display, and may still be tweaked for their use, but at least they have the music that fits the sequence as it was created, which in my opinion makes it much easier to change, edit and implement changes by others to the sequence for their needs.

Once I get my Christmas sequences changed and done over, I do plan on making them available, but that will be later as I get the time to do so. Getting ready to head out for a job interview, so if I get (hopefully) offered, that will definitely be cutting into my sequencing and updating times.

Well I'm off for now. Catch all you fine folks later. ;)

Hey Clay......before the powers at hand start yelling.....whether its edited or not....sharing music on PC is not allowed. If you want to share your edited version privately through email or whatever, that is up to you. Posting it here can come back on the site.

Or at least go buy the song to make sure you have a legal copy....LOL

Edited by ChrisL1976

Hey Clay......before the powers at hand start yelling.....whether its edited or not....sharing music on PC is not allowed. If you want to share your edited version privately through email or whatever, that is up to you. Posting it here can come back on the site.

Or at least go buy the song to make sure you have a legal copy....LOL

I also quite agree with your last statement too! I have LEGAL copies of all the music I use. But in the thousands of CD's I have, it may take me forever and day to find it as I convert all my CD's to MP3 format and just store the CD's in a very large and very heavy wooden ammo box!

Well the music I used came from "Halloween Themed" CD's that state "Use at your Halloween Party or Haunt". And I usually only paid $1.00, not more than $3.99 for the CD's with rare exception (Midnight Syndicate were my most expensive Halloween Music CD's I've ever purchased.

But I'll edit that out of my posting above, although that folder would still be visible to folks checking out my sequences.

Guess we shouldn't be sharing WAV sound effects either since they probably belong to someone as well, although some I have created myself from my own recordings (of storms mostly) or vocals of myself I enhanced.

EDIT: Well I went to try and EDIT the MP3 url out, but the edit option is no longer available for me to do so. So if the powers that be need to remove that by editing it out, go for it. I don't have a problem with the MP3 url being edited out/removed.

Edited by LOR-CF

Jeez Clay, are you trying to get us all thrown in jail??? For crying out loud!!!!

Stop yer whinin' and start yer downloadin'...

Jeez Clay, are you trying to get us all thrown in jail??? For crying out loud!!!!

I have a PM in to Chuck to EDIT those urls out. They were NOT supposed to have been a part of the original message. Just the sequences and wav file urls.

So no, I am not trying to get anyone tossed into the hoosegow and hope Chuck or one of the mods can fix that error very soon!

That's what I get for copying and pasting on about an hours worth of sleep! Did the same stupid thing on LOR too, but got Bob to correct the issue there by removing the main and MP3 url listings.

Just hope someone here gets to them as fast as they did over there!

Edited by LOR-CF

I have a PM in to Chuck to EDIT those urls out. They were NOT supposed to have been a part of the original message. Just the sequences and wav file urls.

So no, I am not trying to get anyone tossed into the hoosegow and hope Chuck or one of the mods can fix that error very soon!

That's what I get for copying and pasting on about an hours worth of sleep! Did the same stupid thing on LOR too, but got Bob to correct the issue there by removing the main and MP3 url listings.

Just hope someone here gets to them as fast as they did over there!

Relax Clay, I was just teasing you.

Frank's been a ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ad boyyyyyyy...

Unfortunately Chuck got a bit overzealous when he edited the main post per my request. I only wanted the main url and MP3 links removed as well as the MP3 related text that's still there.... the sequence link and wav link should have stayed put.

So here they are again for the my 80 Channele Sequences and the WAV Sound effects.

80 Channel LOR Sequences:

http://cid-7d6d47dfa1c635ae.office.live.com/browse.aspx/request%20for%20mp3s%20for%20Halloween%20sequences/LOR%2080%20Channel%20Sequences

Sound Effects files (WAV):

http://cid-7d6d47dfa1c635ae.office.live.com/browse.aspx/request%20for%20mp3s%20for%20Halloween%20sequences/Sound%20Effects%20%5E5WAV%5E6

Any question about the sequences or anything else related to them please PM me!

Relax Clay, I was just teasing you.

I know you were Frank

But I did actually mistakenly copy the wrong text file I was going to post here and at Light-O-Rama, the MP3 urls should have never been included in my original post, should have just been the WAV and Sequences with a note to PM me for additional information or questions on them. So it was my mistake and I sure don't want to get any of the forum owners into any legal issues because of a stupid blunder I made!

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some of your Halloween sequences.  I am a newbie and I just bought my second controller so I have a total of 32 channels now.  Thank you

Rod

Hello I would love to get a copy of your stuff. Please and TY.  gigalights@gmail.com

Any chance I could get a copy of your sequences and MP3? I have 5 controllers and a 16 channel pixel tree.  Di205@aol.com