Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

michael b

Show a picture of your nativity

307 posts in this topic

mdwjordan wrote:

Here's one I made as a gift last year.

How did you make it? It is lovely.

Michael B

Terrible picture, haven't had time to take another picture

2nd picture is better, but notice the "headless" choir..oops wasn't done

Front-Yard6.jpg

Front-Yard8.jpg

here is my scene last year,I will be adding more winfield cutouts this next year

post-7875-12957101935_thumb.jpg

It's a plywood cutout. I projected the image, and painted. I liked this nativity because it resembles stained glass and is painted in bright colors. I made it for my step father's birthday (he collects nativities). He has a really small front yard, but the nativity draws alot of attention to his yard because it is so unusual.

I'm glad you like it!

mdwjordan wrote:

It's a plywood cutout. I projected the image, and painted. I liked this nativity because it resembles stained glass and is painted in bright colors. I made it for my step father's birthday (he collects nativities). He has a really small front yard, but the nativity draws alot of attention to his yard because it is so unusual.

I'm glad you like it!

Michelle,

You created a wonderful present. I have a friend that teaches stained glass. I have seen many of his. Yours acheivesd the look you wanted.

Michael B

here is a winfield nativity i made for a young couple and have had several requests to make more this year

Here is mine. This first post will be of it in the daytime. Second will be of night.

post-318-129571019542_thumb.jpg

Carrie Sansing wrote:

Here is part of mine..I'm a crumby photographer and didn't get back far enough to pick up all of the pieces.

Carrie,...

do u have any more pics of your display...i like the chior and angles..

barney wrote:

here is a winfield nativity i made for a young couple and have had several requests to make more this year

my pic didnt come thru the other day here is another try

post-7875-12957101975_thumb.jpg

Some deliquent stole my baby Jesus again this year.

My bro-in-law made up this Milk Carton.

post-7844-129571020153_thumb.jpg

heres mine...i am still in a search for some animals and the shepard!

post-509-129571020305_thumb.jpg

That is an awesome display!

Thanks for sharing, hoping to add something similar to my set up in 08.

Yall are all an inspiration, thanks for sharing and motivating!

Hello Michael and others,

Sorry for so much of a delay. I just wanted to add, everyones nativity scenes look great :waycool:.

Here is mine. It's inside of my SantaLand amusement ride. Just a bit of info. I had it set up in 2004 & 2005 in different configurations. In 2006 I didn't set it up to keep from offending others and their religion. I had quite a few asked when they came out of the ride, "what happened to the nativity scene?" :shock:. Well I put it back in this year and had many comments on they were glad to see the nativity scene back :waycool:and won't do that again unless the city or some huge complaint comes down telling me otherwise.

It's really neat to see parents as they're riding thru with their children, pointing and explaining about baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, etc... It makes it all worth while :].

20071220_0201-1.jpg

20071220_0202-1.jpg

20071220_0196-1.jpg

Thank you,

Tom

Edit: still figuring out this Photobucket stuff :laughing:. But I finally got it. :P

Hi Guys

I have not posted in almost a year. Here is a link to my Nativity (called starwood singers) also the 12 days of christmas part 1 and two. let me know what you think.

Gilbert

quepasa99 wrote:

Hi Guys

I have not posted in almost a year. Here is a link to my Nativity (called starwood singers) also the 12 days of christmas part 1 and two. let me know what you think.

Gilbert

Gilbert,

Where is the link?

Tom

I am amazed at all the wonderful and different types of Nativities. I plan on adding the 3 wisemaen to mine next year. I have a wireframe cow, just waiting for more animals before I light him up.

Michael B

Hi Scott

Great job on the Nativity, love those arches. I will post a still picture of mine, as soon as my children return my camera.

happy new year to all, and may the good bless you and your Families.

Gilbert

Gil,

Thanks! Great ideas come from great people! Glad to see you posting. Would love to see pics of yours also. Hopefully, the kids will get the camera back to you soon.

hi, I just starting buying this set, in pieces, last January and haven't built a stable yet...maybe next year...

post-6348-129571020837_thumb.jpg