New blow molds for me

Doneal

• Members

Bumbles: Like it, But it's small, wish it would have been 30 to 40 inches tall. 

Reindeer (Lowes) Like it, But mine the back legs did not pop in like the other parts. Had to us e6000 glue to keep them in place. which is ok, don't plan on taking it back apart anyway.

Peppermint: Like it, Did have a lot of glitter on it.

Ginger bread house: Like it, it also had a lot of glitter on it.

Gingerbread man (cracker barrel ) : Liked it, no cons.

Gift Stack: Like it, However it is in two parts, and need bright bulb to show colors.

Lab Dog: Like it, no cons.

NOT new for 2022 but new for me.

Gingerbread tree: New, Like it , I think new old stock 

Sheepdog: New, like it, but did modify it, I think new old stock.

bumbles w frame.jpg

reindeer w frame.jpg

Perperming w frame.jpg

gingerbread house w frame.jpg

gingerbread man w frame.jpg

gift stack w frame.jpg

gingerbread tree w frame.jpg

sheep dog with frame.jpg

lab dog w frame.jpg

Coal Hill Arkansas

• Members

Those are really nice. You should take and wipe them all down with some Armor All to protect the plastic from the UV rays. Blow molds will last dang near forever if you wipe them down every year or two with a UV protectant like Armor All. 

Church Point, Louisiana

• Members

I was in Lowes the other day and noticed that they had a  few Halloween 'molds.  The prices are out of control!  I couldn't believe how much they cost...

TED

Little Rock, Arkansas, USA

• Members

The gingerbread tree is actually being made by Cado now who owns the Union name and quite a few of their older molds as well as some from General Foam, Grand Venture, and TPI. 

Edited by Snoopyguy
Canada

• Members

I am interested in that peppermint, I wonder if hitting it gently with the hose or power washer will knock off that glitter.

I did pick up the gifts like you, as well as the one Lowes is carrying (which is also several pieces)

New Jersey

• Members
On 9/29/2022 at 12:44 AM, ex-grinch said:

Those are really nice. You should take and wipe them all down with some Armor All to protect the plastic from the UV rays. Blow molds will last dang near forever if you wipe them down every year or two with a UV protectant like Armor All. 

I would think the 303 protectant would be good as well, thanks for the suggestion.

AZ - LED, - ARCHES - BLOW MOLDS & A FEW INFLATABLES  🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Have you been able to find the Cindy Lou who or Max the Dog blow molds from the Grinch.  Supposedly wal mart carried them, but there are none in the Tulsa metro area and Walmart’s online site states they are sold out.

Broken Arrow, Ok.

• 2 months later...