Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums
Register now to gain access to all of the PlanetChristmas forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Arch/fire Stick/starburst Combo Package

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Some have arches, others have fire sticks (Bellagio Fountains), and a few with starbursts. I decided to combine all of them into one package. Details are here.

phoca_thumb_l_archcombo.jpg

Posted · Report post

Very nice design the first like it I've seen!

Posted · Report post

Great idea! Very nice, thanks for sharing this!!

Posted · Report post

Another idea to use with it... is put two more poles in the center to make three. Have one going up, one curving to the left, and the other to the right with starbursts on them as well.

This would work in an Independence day show as well.

Posted · Report post

Thank you for sharing this! Just when I thought I had my layout finalized. You Creative guys blow me away. Great job!!

Posted · Report post

I think that really looks cool .........Is the centter conduit only 3/4 cuz it looks very straight going up 10' and supporting a 30" star with lights

Posted · Report post

I think that really looks cool .........Is the centter conduit only 3/4 cuz it looks very straight going up 10' and supporting a 30" star with lights

Yes. But... in the display, it will be tied down well. We have lots of wind during the Winter here.

Posted · Report post

That makes sense............Do you attach your guy wires to the pole or the star to secure it

Posted · Report post

To the star.

Posted · Report post

That is AWESOME!!!

Posted · Report post

That ought to look great in the display.

Posted · Report post

Check out this feature with similar elements. Got my helper standing in front of it for scale.

post-1990-0-93209100-1344883368_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

Holy cow Bill.

You have to have some details with that picture.

Posted · Report post

Bill....any video of yours in action? How many arches? Channels? Impressive!

Posted · Report post

This is a joint project that Heystew and I are working on. It is going to be a RGB fountain feature. The picture is of the center fountain but there are also two flanking smaller two tier fountains. We did a dry set up prior to taking it to be powder coated. All three fountains are fabricated with 1/2" square solid steel. The 2 smaller fountains (not in picture) are 11.5" in diameter with two tiers- four legs extending vertically 8' 6" high and 12 legs extending 5' from the center support. The large fountain (pictured) is 22' in diameter with 3 tiers. 4 legs extending vertically to 16', 12 legs extending 7' from center support and 12 legs extending 10' from center. Are plan is 3000 channels and 3000 RGB nodes in 11/2" plastic tubing to give it a water like appearance. No videos until after the season.

Posted · Report post

Holy cow!

Posted · Report post

Oh my god Bill, i would LOOOOVE to see a video when it's working. GREAT job!!

Posted · Report post

PA mini attendees got a peek of the larger project.

Posted · Report post

Check out this feature with similar elements. Got my helper standing in front of it for scale.

Wow...and I thought re-vamping my radio sign & doing a mega tree was going to be quite a project this year! LOL! What you guys are doing is amazing and really creative! It will be exciting to see and that so much more this year will be in RGB. Terrific opportunity to learn more from all of you!