Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums
Register now to gain access to all of the PlanetChristmas forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Choir Displays

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi since choirs are one of my favorite parts of a display I thought anyone could post pictures of it here.

THanks

Here is mineEVERYTHING396.jpg?t=1324764372EVERYTHING400.jpg

I have 10 poloron, 1 beco and 4 empire. I recently picked up 4 more poloron which i have in another topic. I hope to get a lot more over the summer. I would like to reach over 20 poloron carolers.

Posted · Report post

I love the display. I love the poloron snowman,santa and fawn with the carolers. I have all of them too !!!!!!! Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Posted · Report post

i have mostly empire choir and 4 tpi choir...i would like to get other types to add to my display

post-11145-0-50694500-1326119750.jpg

Posted · Report post

I love choirs, too! Yours is very nice, I really like the large Poloron singers. But, my favs are the Beco choir children. This year, my display had 14 Beco, 2 Empire and 3 Poloron. My yard isn't very big, so my choir size fit in nicely (though that won't stop me from getting more for next year)! I like your choir, too, West Islip. I love how you have the rows inclined so much!

xmas-2011-4.jpg

Posted · Report post

Really awesome choir displays so far, guys! Love 'em! :)

Posted · Report post

Here was my choir this year, I added a few more and split them into two groups to fit better, and added the Angels above.

Posted · Report post

Here is the other side of it. Not sure why the pic is so big and chopped off?

Posted · Report post

My Beco choir that stays inside.

Posted · Report post

I love choirs, too! Yours is very nice, I really like the large Poloron singers. But, my favs are the Beco choir children. This year, my display had 14 Beco, 2 Empire and 3 Poloron. My yard isn't very big, so my choir size fit in nicely (though that won't stop me from getting more for next year)! I like your choir, too, West Islip. I love how you have the rows inclined so much!

xmas-2011-4.jpg

I too love the Beco kids. I wish I had more of the little ones that you have.

Posted · Report post

Thank you.. All your displays are great.. I hope to get diff type of choir also..

Posted (edited) · Report post

This was my set up for 2009 (I did not have a display set up for 2010).

This year I did not get them out as I have a different set up in mind for these as well as the other blowmolds that I have for it and did not get all the props and things made for it in time for this year. Since I actually have almost 3 times the amount of molds for the display, I really need to get them all put in there!

Next year should be a grand display though as long as I can get everything put together and ready for it - LOL!

post-6898-0-37104500-1326153694.jpg

Edited by Bill Ellick

Posted · Report post

This is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!

Posted · Report post

Tom, your outside choirs are really nice. But, I always drool over your inside Beco choir! I LOVE it! I have just over half of that collection, but my little Beco angels don't have wings. :(

Posted · Report post

Tom, your outside choirs are really nice. But, I always drool over your inside Beco choir! I LOVE it! I have just over half of that collection, but my little Beco angels don't have wings. :(

Elaine if you look close at my little angels you will notice their wings are not correct! When I bought them they only came with one set of wings, so what I did was buy some of the Empire wings from GF and I cut the end tip of the wing off following the line all the way down to the middle of the wing, this is now the same size as the original wings, and then I just resprayed them. Someday I hope to locate another original set of wings but for now this works. Of all my collection these are my favorites!

Posted · Report post

This is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!

Thanks Candee, they look better when you can see the lights twinkiling underneath.

Posted · Report post

Nothing special, just your average choir.

post-9644-0-08921600-1326246274.jpg

Posted · Report post

Nothing special, just your average choir.

Your wrong! The music notes above them make it VERY special! So nicely done!

Posted · Report post

My thoughts exactly, a great added touch to the display.

Mel

Posted · Report post

I hope I'm not cheating too much by posting this, but I have a nontraditional choir, with a conductor that I'm sure you'll recognize:

DSCN0245.jpgP.S. I really like all of the choirs above; I've been oohing and awing!

Posted · Report post

My thoughts exactly, a great added touch to the display.

Mel

I couldn't agree more. The choir is really nice, but the musical notes are a unique and exciting detail. I love it!

Posted · Report post

I hope I'm not cheating too much by posting this, but I have a nontraditional choir, with a conductor that I'm sure you'll recognize:

DSCN0245.jpgP.S. I really like all of the choirs above; I've been oohing and awing!

That is one hugely awesome choir, with an excellent choice of conductor!

Posted · Report post

now thats a bunch of snowfolks!!

Due to medical problems over the holidays we were not able to do a display for 2011 but we did have this pre-blow mold era 15" choir from 1954 set up indoors.

Mel

IMG_1997500.jpg

Edited by Mel Fischer

Posted · Report post

Sorry to hear about that, Mel. Hope everything is well.

What a display, hoyt clagwell! I absolutely love snowmen and that display is VERY impressive! You must have just about every blow mold snowman ever made.

Due to medical problems over the holidays we were not able to do a display for 2011 but we did have this pre-blow mold era 15" choir from 1954 set up indoors.

Mel

IMG_1997500.jpg

Mel, This is such an amazing set. Are those Mold-Craft? :)

Edited by Thomas Steiner