Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctchristmaslights

Replacement Cords For Blowmolds

Does anyone know where to get replacement cords for my blow molds? General foam does not have them anymore, they said they discontinued making products last year.

Do you need the cord and lamp or just a cord. I got a case of blow mold style cords from Dollar tree. I would check there.

i don't even use the cords, i use strands of c7 lights. they do sell then at craft stores like micheals

I made my own with lamp cord, plug, etc. Got it all from the local home improvement store and it only takes a few minutes! Not sure if it is cheaper but I would assume it is...

Keep calling GF, they told me they didnt make them anymore, but I called endlessly and I finally got some, that said they still sell them.

Are you looking for the C7 cords for the small blow molds or the larger medium base cords for the larger blow molds?

Mel

How many you need?

I have a box of new cords for c7 bulbs.

post-11331-0-96129800-1322859830.jpg

comet how much for the 3 inch?? and be careful with those C7 cords you have there.. some of the shallow molds in puts the bulb too close to the inside of the outer mold..

Jim

2.99 for the c7

5.99 for 3" standards with plate

Plus flat rate shipping

All brand new

Comet, how many do you have of the medium plates plus cords??

I'm interested also in the full size cords but a little short on cash till next week.. let me know if you have any left!!!

I have about 10 of the c7 and maybe 12 or so of the 3"

No hurry.I'd have these for years.

Just pm when ready