Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums
Register now to gain access to all of the PlanetChristmas forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Lowes Christmas Inflatables

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lowes has put their inflatables on line but not for sale yet. The prices are decent and they have a large selection this year.

16' Santa for $249

RV Trailer is $148

Outhouse is $118

Snack Wagon $129

Tow truck $129

Igloo $99

Helicopter $99

There are many more but those are the ones I like so far.

You can see them for yourself HERE

Going to be a great Christmas with many new additions! :D

Posted · Report post

I like the 16 foot Santa

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Santa beach scene and Nativity is a must for me this year...Thanks for the update...

Edited by santaigrhs

Posted · Report post

Lowes has there inflatables out, bought a new m&m one yesterday

Mike

Posted · Report post

my lowes I was just at today and they have all their christmas up and for sale, a giant 16 foot santa at the entrance tied back to the 2nd story windows. The prices I can say are correct.

Posted · Report post

This weekend our Lowes here in Vegas had all their stock on the shelves but did not have anything blown up. The prices are the same as on their web site. I have been a bit surprised they have not discounted any of their Halloween but then again, they only stocked two at a time to keep from having a lot left over this year. They have a lot more Christmas then they had Halloween stock though. Going to be a fun year! :P

Posted · Report post

I have my eye on that igloo. And that little Dachshund (non inflatable) is so cute .. and I dont' even have a dachshund!

Posted · Report post

We were looking at the inflatables at our Lowes and they looked to be made with poor quality. Most of them were cheap fabric, and the air pumps were terrible. This alone made us not want to buy them, for fear they will not last longer than a few years. For the cost, I expect better quality.

Has anyone else had this thought ?