See more by registering or logging in!

Welcome to PlanetChristmas Forums. You must register to post in our forums and see all the pictures, but don't worry because this is a simple process that requires minimal information. Get rid of this irritating message by clicking those buttons to the right.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • See all the images and get rid of that annoying snow at the top of the screen
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Tap into the world's largest decorating brain trust!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo
- - - - -

Commercial Animated Display Figures For Sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MC Productions

MC Productions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:04 AM

Hi All! Selling off a good number of Commercial Animated Holiday Displays....Many of these have been in storage and we are paying a rediculous amount to hold on to them year after year. We have a lifesized outdoor animated Santa made by Hamberger Displays, A Lifesize Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus also animated and outdoor by Hamberger Displays...A Full Hamberger Displays Teddy Bear scene, 3 foot animated Clowns, 4 foot animated Santa's & Mrs Claus.... Lots and lots....For pics and prices...email me. No reasonable offer will be refused. We are located in NJ...Pickup is always welcome! Please email us at mcpro04@cs.com

#2 MC Productions

MC Productions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for all of the emails since this post. Rather than trying to keep track of everyone and risking sending emails 2 and three times to the same people...here is a link to a gallery with what we have for sale this week. Please email us at mcpro04@cs.com for prices. Thanks!
Here is a link to what we have for sale currently. Since posting last night have had lots of offers. Please email us if you have any questions!

http://s1231.photobu...ation For Sale/

#3 MC Productions

MC Productions

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

Attached File  459703948_o11.jpg   156.14KB   17 downloadsAttached File  459703907_o11.jpg   119.8KB   17 downloadsAttached File  $(KGrHqV,!hcE1iPF9FrrBNk-,7ew)!~~0_311.jpg   59.73KB   21 downloadsAttached File  0011.JPG   1.6MB   15 downloads

#4 RichardG

RichardG

Distinguished Member

• Members
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

Wow those look nice. Too bad I'm broke or I'd see about buying cause I've always wanted those.
Richard Gierlich

AC:cool:

#5 Darrid

Darrid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • My favorite Christmas story:When I was 13, my Dad got me my first animation. It was a Tri-State animated Santa. Still have him to this day!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Can't believe you still have the Nativity after 3+ years. It's been regular part of my ebay search for so long, I think I would miss it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users