Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deck

wire frame train pictures.....

Well, my wife bought me a mig welder for xmas...so...I am wondering if there are some pictures, or plans, for some wire frame trains.....so I can show her that I just don't watch TSN and drink beer in the garage...if you have some pic's please post them, or if you have a site that has some plans that would be great...thanks.... if not, I will just continue to watch TSN...:)

Just do a Google Image search for christmas train wire frames and you will find some. You will have to go thru the pages, but they are there.

Have fun.

Been looking alot, they are out there...but was just thinking someone had one handy they could post......the ones I have tried look like a john deer tractor...nothing against john deer...

I'm planning on making one myself, matter of fact I just receive my rope light today

Manning Christmas web site show his

http://www.manningchristmas.com.au/?page=gallery&id=1

Christmas Displays has another but I think it's the same one?

http://www.christmasdisplays.net/projects/wireframetrain.php

Here's a few pictures I took at Disney World, Hollywood Studios Oct 2009

See my post below for pictures

Mark

I'll try my pictures again

I have a few more if you like these

Mark

[ATTACH]29080[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29081[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29082[/ATTACH]

Try looking at Holiday-dee-lights.com, I have all but one car of there train.

If you need pictures I have ones of each car and engine. I haven't a clue how tp post pictures.