Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums
Register now to gain access to all of the PlanetChristmas forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tinsel fabric

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have 2 snowmen built from pvc and would like to dress them in the tinsel fabric that the store bought ones come in. The only problem is I have no Idea where to find it at. I have been searching the net, but no luck yet.. Anyone know where to find it?

Posted · Report post

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.grafixplastics.com/

I searched for "holographic mylar film"

Posted · Report post

That is a tough one! I suspect it is made in Japan or China.

However, probably a good substitute would be that fluffy loose knit

fabric that those solid loop fluffy scarves are made of. It would be some sort of knit fabric and if you got it in white, I think that would work for you.

Check out a fabric store for it or a craft store. Maybe that would help.

Posted · Report post

might be called Chenile scarfs.

Posted · Report post

That is vhenille it is on most of tehe wireframe items at kmart this year, the manufacture info just said produced for KMART hoffman estates Il.

Posted · Report post

I think I saw what you are looking for today at hobby lobby on an end cap it came in white silver and gold tinsel fabric, in a flat plastic bag.:)

Our Three Rules

At PlanetChristmas we are always positive, family friendly and Christmas-centric.

Lots More Information

What Drives Over-The-Top Christmas Decorators?

It is all about making lifelong memories and family traditions.