Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darlene Pino

Looking for "this is Halloween" Lor Sequence and/or music

Can any one point me to a "this is halloween" music and/or LOR sequence?

Thanks, Darlene

You can find the song on I-tunes Search "this is Halloween" click on the Nightmare Before Christmas Album link by Danny Elfman, then go to the "citizens of Halloween" artist and click on that song. I believe it is the one heard on the soundtrack.

The version by Marilyn Manson rocks!

Regarding the LOR sequence, I do not know who may have it other than LORSequences.com

Thanks, and thanks to monkman, too.

The version by Marilyn Manson rocks!

Yes it does.

I've started working on the timing for this song. The work I did using the Danny Elfman version lined up very well with the Marilyn Manson version (after aligning the timing).

Darlene,

Do you plan on using a pumpkin choir? This is my first year and I only have 32 channels, but my show has 9 pumpkins singing the song along with lights etc. and I think it worked out pretty well. If you want it and I can figure out how to send it (I'm not real computer literate) I'll send it to you. I really like the fact that people help each other out on this site and share their work. I'm working on several songs from Holdman's Christmas show which has been a big help. Let me know.

Daren

It's on its way. It was my first song sequenced and after playing it I just realised I have to go back and work on the 16 channels I added in June. And here I thought I was done with Halloween. Let me know what you think.

Daren

dose any one have This Is Halloween al Sequence

Check with Matt (FDWhitey). He did this song a few years ago for LOR and might be willing to share it.

Darlene, If you are bringing a laptop or usb stick with you to the mini, you can copy mine. I have some other things you might want to look at as well.

Darlene, I did This is Halloween in 2006..its for 56 channels I believe. If you want it, I'd be happy to send it to you. Let me know.

Thanks to Everyone! I think we have what we need. Looking forward to exploring the website above. Darlene

If anyone is still watching this thread I would greatly appreciate the sequence also to get me started for this halloween.

Thanks

John