Welcome to The PlanetChristmas Forums
Register now to gain access to all of the PlanetChristmas forums. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This ugly looking message disappears once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for "this is Halloween" Lor Sequence and/or music

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can any one point me to a "this is halloween" music and/or LOR sequence?

Thanks, Darlene

Posted · Report post

You can find the song on I-tunes Search "this is Halloween" click on the Nightmare Before Christmas Album link by Danny Elfman, then go to the "citizens of Halloween" artist and click on that song. I believe it is the one heard on the soundtrack.

The version by Marilyn Manson rocks!

Regarding the LOR sequence, I do not know who may have it other than LORSequences.com

Posted · Report post

Thanks, and thanks to monkman, too.

Posted · Report post

The version by Marilyn Manson rocks!

Yes it does.

I've started working on the timing for this song. The work I did using the Danny Elfman version lined up very well with the Marilyn Manson version (after aligning the timing).

Posted · Report post

Darlene,

Do you plan on using a pumpkin choir? This is my first year and I only have 32 channels, but my show has 9 pumpkins singing the song along with lights etc. and I think it worked out pretty well. If you want it and I can figure out how to send it (I'm not real computer literate) I'll send it to you. I really like the fact that people help each other out on this site and share their work. I'm working on several songs from Holdman's Christmas show which has been a big help. Let me know.

Daren

Posted · Report post

I'd love to have it, if you don't mind. Attach the two files to the email

and send to rdpino@cybercove.com

Thank you very much.

Posted · Report post

It's on its way. It was my first song sequenced and after playing it I just realised I have to go back and work on the 16 channels I added in June. And here I thought I was done with Halloween. Let me know what you think.

Daren

Posted · Report post

Hey I

Posted · Report post

dose any one have This Is Halloween al Sequence

Posted · Report post

Check with Matt (FDWhitey). He did this song a few years ago for LOR and might be willing to share it.

Posted · Report post

Darlene, If you are bringing a laptop or usb stick with you to the mini, you can copy mine. I have some other things you might want to look at as well.

Posted · Report post

I will upload a 32 channel version for you tonight. with the music to match it... It will be here at http://www.myhallowseve.com

Posted · Report post

Darlene, I did This is Halloween in 2006..its for 56 channels I believe. If you want it, I'd be happy to send it to you. Let me know.

Posted · Report post

Thanks to Everyone! I think we have what we need. Looking forward to exploring the website above. Darlene

Posted · Report post

could somebody send me theirs?

alienbob1.picklesrule@comcast.net

Posted · Report post

If anyone is still watching this thread I would greatly appreciate the sequence also to get me started for this halloween.

Thanks

John

Posted · Report post

Our Three Rules

At PlanetChristmas we are always positive, family friendly and Christmas-centric.

Lots More Information

What Drives Over-The-Top Christmas Decorators?

It is all about making lifelong memories and family traditions.