See more by registering or logging in!

Welcome to PlanetChristmas Forums. You must register to post in our forums and see all the pictures, but don't worry because this is a simple process that requires minimal information. Get rid of this irritating message by clicking those buttons to the right.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • See all the images and get rid of that annoying snow at the top of the screen
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Tap into the world's largest decorating brain trust!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Photo
- - - - -

Vintage Poloron Deer/Fawn for sale soon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FireRockss

FireRockss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • My favorite Christmas story:Christmas at home with my family. That's all I need!.

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:04 AM

Hi,

I have a vintage Poloron deer for sale. I am planning on putting it up on Ebay but I figured I would give everyone here 1st dibs for it.

It is in pretty good condition with minimal paint wear. I will have a original picture up soon but for now,here is a photo of one that sold on Ebay. It is marked Poloron on the bottom. 28" high x 28" wide.

So if your interested in it,please make me an offer. Please keep in mind that the most recent won sold on Ebay went for about $130. I will also have other blowmolds up for sale very shortly.

Thanks a Bunch,

Erin :) LI,NY

#2 jemcollector

jemcollector

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:44 PM

Hi I would be interested, How much for the little fellow thanks sylvia jemcollector@yahoo.com

#3 jen grissett

jen grissett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:31 PM

This thread is like 2 1/2 years old....
Jen....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users