Did you know?
  • Christmas 2018 countdown has already begun. Will you be ready???
  • Why do we love Christmas? It's all about the traditions. In this chaotic world we can miss the "good old days." Christmas reminds us of that time.
  • The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated on December 25th was in 336, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine. A few years later, Pope Julius I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on that day.
  • Santa Claus's sleigh is led by eight reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder (variously spelled Donder and Donner), and Blixem (variously spelled Blixen and Blitzen), with Rudolph being a 20th-century inclusion.
  • Outdoor Christmas lights on homes evolved from decorating the traditional Christmas tree and house with candles during the Christmas season. Lighting the tree with small candles dates back to the 17th century and originated in Germany before spreading to Eastern Europe.
  • That big, jolly man in the red suit with a white beard didn’t always look that way. Prior to 1931, Santa was depicted as everything from a tall gaunt man to a spooky-looking elf. He has donned a bishop's robe and a Norse huntsman's animal skin. When Civil War cartoonist Thomas Nast drew Santa Claus for Harper's Weekly in 1862, Santa was a small elflike figure who supported the Union. Nast continued to draw Santa for 30 years, changing the color of his coat from tan to the red he’s known for today.

Chocolate Butter

Title: Chocolate Butter

I call it Chocolate Butter, it doesn't have Butter, but it does have Chocolate. It is smooth like cream and Chocolately like a Hersey's. Takes about 5 minutes to make up.

1 and 3/4 Cups of Whipping cream (unwhipped)

1/2 Cup of milk ( 2% if you are watching your weight)

2 teaspoons of Cocoa

2 teaspoons of sugar

1 Package of Instant Chocolate pudding Mix

Add first 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl, Stir Gently

Add Chocolate pudding Mix,

Mix Rapidly for about 2 minutes

Put it in fridge for 30 minutes. use it like a pudding or for a Chocolate spread ..

When you are ready to serve, add a little whip cream for a topping.

Thats all there is to it

Number Of Servings:4 to 6

Preparation Time:5 minutes

It seems I've had this before - maybe not exactly like it. But whatever it was - it tasted good. Thank you for the recipe. I actually bookmarked this page to save the recipe when we start making Christmas goodies.

this weekend I made it. And make my family surprised. Everybody praise me and ask me where I have learned this new recipe. Especially my younger brother like it much.

big thanks

Edited by imsarahmiley

People with asthma are often allergic to ****roaches. Keep your house as clean as possible to discourage ****roaches from hanging around. Also, did you know that the FDA allows manufacturers a certain percentage by weight of ****roach parts in chocolate?

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has set limits "...to establish maximum levels of natural or unavoidable defects in foods for human use that present no health hazard." Such unavoidable defects include insect fragments in our food.

Preground coffee is all processed from huge stockpiles of coffee which are infested with ****roaches, it’s impossible to separate them so they all get ground up together and the preground coffee you buy is actually a blend of coffee beans and ****roaches (the same goes for chocolate of course!). Here is a few samples of food the (FDA) allowes you to eat

Blackberries (Drupelet, Canned or Frozen) 10 or more whole insects or equivalent per 500g

Chocolate – 60 or more insect fragments and 1 or more rodent hairs per 100g

Curry powder – 100 or more insect fragments and 4 or more rodent hairs per 25g

Fig paste – 13 or more insect heads per 100g

Red fish / ocean perch – 3% of the fillets examined contained 1 or more copepods accompanied by pus pockets

Whole ginger – 3mg or more of mammilian excreta per pound

Macaroni and noodle products – 225 insect fragments or more and 4.5 insect hairs per 225g

Mushrooms (canned and dried) – 20 or more maggots of any size and 75 mites per 100g

Ground pepper – 475 insect fragments and 2 or more rodent hairs per 50g

Ground thyme – 925 insect fragments and 2 or more rodent hairs per 10g

Canned tomatoes – 2 or more maggots and 10 or more fly eggs (1:5 if both found) per 500g

Chocolate anyone ? I posted this to let people know the truth of what their eating. Eating animal (fats,Sugar) is the cause of all Bacterial disease's, (cancer) in the Colon. The (FDA) allows the use of Bacterial Lime in sugar. Animal fats have parasites in their blood stream.

It's what you dont know that can kill you.

Edited by stanlewis